Eco Friendly Wedding Photography ?
I guess this wouldnt be near the top of your checklist, Eco Friendly Wedding Photography is unlikely to sway you towards one photographer over another. However, although it may be a little unusual for a photographer to have a green policy, we thought it might be interesting for our clients to see our commitment to the environment. No matter how big or small a business is, an green environmental policy in place can only be a good thing.
- All materials are locally sourced. We do not import materials from Europe or Australia, cutting down on our ‘Carbon Footprint’
- We use a local Scottish labs for all our printing requirements
- We use local framers for all of our framing requirements
- All our wedding albums come from Glasgow and/or from within the UK
- Rechargeable Batteries are used as standard
- We recycle all unused/rejected materials eg paper, photographs, correspondence. (Securely)
- Any and all computer equipment is disposed of responsibly and securely
- 80% of all and any communication is done electronically. (Cutting down on paper usage and wastage.)
- When possible promotional literature is sourced from recycled materials and ‘green’ suppliers.
If you think there is an area where 1500 Photography could improve upon its environmental policy please feel free to email email@example.com