Customer Care Policy for 1500 Photography
- Stuart Wood (1500 Photography) is a qualified member of the Master Photographers Association Limited and is bound by, and adheres to, the Code of Professional Conduct of the Association.
- Clients will be treated with courtesy and fairness at all times.
- All goods supplied are covered by a statutory guarantee for 12 months: in the event of a claim for faulty goods it is at the photographers discretion to repair or replace the faulty goods to the clients satisfaction.
- All goods supplied will be of a ‘satisfactory and saleable condition’ as specified in the Sale of Goods Act.
- Any complaint regarding goods or services must be made in writing to the photographer within 31 days of receipt of the completed goods. The photographer will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 5 working days and will endeavour to reach a final resolution within one month.
- Any complaint made after 31 days may be considered unreasonable within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act.
- Only when a written complaint made to the photographer remains unresolved – the client or the photographer may refer the unresolved complaint to the Master Photographers Association for mediation: the aim of mediation is to facilitate a resolution which is fair and acceptable to both parties: the Association will require both parties to dispute to a dispute to agree in writing to mediation: a mediation resolution is not legally binding on either party.
- All further orders from an original order will be treated as an extension of Terms and Conditions of business of the photographer.
Copies of this customer care statement are available upon request